|Operating officer||Seiichiro Fukuoka|
25F NBF-Hibiya Bldg, 1-1-7 Uchisaiwai-cho,Chiyoda-ku,Tokyo
|Contents of Service Provided||The Company will post, through the Internet and on the “Photoreco”, contents taken by the Customer (prints, digital pictures, and panels, albums, key holders, postcards, posters and other photo goods by using prints and didital pictures) and will act as an agent for sale of Contents|
|Fee for Service||The Customer may be freely use the Service. However, when the Customer has sold Contents, a system use fee shall be charged to the Customer.
A system use fee shall be 15% of the total sales. The amount derived by deducting, from the remaining 85%, settlement charges, print cost , photo goods cost, and delivery charges shall be paid to the Customer by wire transfer.
Costs shall be charged each at the time of sale of prints and at the time of sale of photo goods (photo goods sold shall be delivered only within Japan).
Details of print cost and photo goods cost and the minimum selling prices shall be confirmed in the "Use Policy"after logged in.
|Date of Payment||Amounts of Contents purchased by users shall be closed at the end of each month and be paid by wire transfer to the bank account designated by the Customer by the end of the following month.
However, if the amount paid by wire transfer is less than 1000 yen (less than 10,000 yen when settled in US dollar) (exclusive of tax), it will be paid with the addition of the amount to be paid in the following month.
|Time of Provision of Service||The Customer may immediately use the Service as soon as users of the Customer are registered|
|Matters concerning Termination of Contract||The Customer who intends to cancel the Use Contract is requested to take the procedure for application for cancellation by using the “Inquiry Form” specified on the Site.
For more details, the Customer is requested to refer to the Use Contract.
The Customer shall agree that, if the amount paid to the Customer by wire transfer at the time of cancellation is less than bank transfer charges to be borne by the Customer, the Company may not execute the payment.
|Necessary Expenses Other Than Fees for Service||
- Bank transfer charges
- Convenience store settlement charge：220 yen
- Credit card settlement charge: 4% of the amount settled (when settled in US$,7%)